The end of the year is upon us. For most, it’s a time for self-reflection of the past year as well as setting goals for the year to come.
Guess what? Dieline isn’t any different. We’ve compiled a list of your favorite, most eye-catching, absolutely jaw-dropping projects of 2018. Get ready to take a deep dive into our top 50 projects that focused on innovation, used unique materials (like holographic bags and plant friendly packaging), and told their brand’s story authentically through unique, beautiful designs.
1. This Puff Pastry Packaging Has Beautiful Flat Graphic Illustrations
2. Beloved Dairy Brand Land O’Lakes Gets a Modern Update
3. Check Out The Beautiful Packaging For Botanical Coffee Co
4. We Love The Way Made By Google Utilized Product Photography On Their Packaging
5. The Branding and Packaging For Benny’s Big Time Pizzeria Offers a Fresh Take On The Italian Restaurant
Read the full article here.
Photos courtesy of The Dieline
Related article: The Golden Age Of Packaging